Those who are the owner of this year flagship South Korean smartphone which comes under luxurious devices family for them we offer something really interesting. If you wish to unroot Galaxy S4 then you no need to worry because here we offer you chance to know about this whole process in just 10 simple steps.
1. First of all you have to backup all things and then delete all the files from you Samsung smartphone as well you may remove its MicroSD card. Because there is a risk to remove all the data that you moved in it. After that you have to disable kies app from the task manager. Then just download the Odin from the link provide.
2. After that user have to put the Galaxy S4 into the download mode and this you can do through shutting down your crafts through hold the power button and volume down key until you able to see the warning message.
3. On the time your smartphone is on download mode then just connect it into the PC via using USB cable. And remember one thing that you not to plug it in USB hub.
4. Then download the firmware to your device from the help of SamMobile and then you have to continue the Firmware section.
5. Through just completing all upper mentioned points you have to unzip the downloaded file Then user are able to see file along with the extension name “.tar.md5”.
6. After that run Odin.
7. You are able to see the Odin in the small rectangular box and the part is highlighted in the yellow color. As well if it’s not installed and require drivers then simply download it from the links.
8. Those who already seen this yellow color rectangular box then just tap on the PDA button that you file alread6y download it.
9. Now the times to switch on your handset then clicks on the start button and then wait.
10. If you see greet with the “Pass” message that means you successfully unroot your masterpiece.
Source : GalaxyS4Root