Through using the popular flashing tool that named Odin, it’s very much simpler to unroot your Samsung Galaxy Note 2. So here we provide you few steps that run on a stock firmware. If you are one of them those who already rooted their masterpiece then you may know the importance of your device. Here we provide you information of this complete process.
Things Required Most:
• First of all you have to know that USB drivers were already installed in your PC. Apart from it if you download KIES that surely users are not facing any kind of issue.
• After that just check out the USB debugging mode is enabled or not.
• Create all the backup of your already saved data in any other craft.
• Device has to almost 80 percent charged and through this you can’t face any batter switch off issue.
• One of the most important things that you have is make sure with that your masterpiece is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with model number N7100.
Steps For completing The Process
Step 1: Users required downloading the Odin and installing it on your computer or laptop.
Step 2 : After this through using the link just download stock firmware.
Step 3 :Then remove both packages in a directory that users may simply access.
Step 4 :Now time to launch Odin.
Step 5 : Then just switch off your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
Step 6 : Time to boot the craft into download mode through press and hold the home, volume down and power buttons too. This you can do simultaneously until the screen turns on.
Step 7 : After that connect your Phablet with your PC then Odin will show you a notifications on the time when both devices are bridged.
Step 8 : Now time to download necessary files (.tar.md5 file for PDA button, modem for phone button, CSC file for CSC button, .pit file for PIT button).
Step 9 : Under the option section on Odin check both the auto reboot and f. reset time option and unchecked re partition.
Step 10 : At last you just press the start button.
Once you may complete those whole process then you just check the details through go in the setting option and then click on About phone.